Bogen PCMCPU CPU
Bogen PCMCPU CPU BG-PCMCPU
- Bogen microprocessor module for PCM zone paging system.
- One required per system.
- Provides power, data, and audio connections for the PCM system.
- Connected to other PCM modules electrically through internal cables.
- Modules mechanically joined by sliding together interlocking tabs and securing with a screw on the rear panel.
- Designed to be wall-mounted with modules side by side like books (oriented so that when the blue connector blocks are on the bottom, PCM-TIM is far left, PCM-CPU is first from left and the first PCM-ZPM module is on the right).
- Includes a set of dip switches that set the SYStem ID, a power LED, a program/run switch, a data link RCA jack (used to connect to satellite systems), power in jack/terminals, and audio connections for PA, low power BGM, high power BGM, emergency/shift change trigger, and auxiliary contacts.