Frequently Asked Questions
Using your Partner Telephone
How do I do Last Number Redial?
How to set the time on a Partner 18D telephone?
To change the System Time:
- Press FEATURE 00 at extension 10 or 11
- Press LEFT INTERCOM twice
- Press #103
- Enter a new time in 24-hour notation. For example, to set the time to 3:15 p.m., press 1515.
- Press FEATURE 00 to exit programming mode.
What are the Partner telephone programming feature codes?
Partner Voice Messaging
How do I change the voice mail system greeting?
Change Day Greeting on Partner Messaging
Dial intercom 777 Enter 0 # Enter Password # Press 9 to get into System Administration mode Press 3 for Automated Attendant administration Press 1 Automated Attendant 1 Press 1 for day menu or 2 for night menu Press 6 to modify menu Press * # (to by-pass Selector Code changes) Press 1 to record your new greeting Record new greeting when done Press 1 to stop recording. Press * # to save the change
Use these instructions if you have a Partner PVM PC 4 or 12 mailbox card
Change Day Greeting on PVM Messaging Card
Dial intercom 777 Enter 0# Enter Password# Press 3 for Automated Attendant Prompt Press 1 to record Press 1 when done
How do I check my voice mailbox remotely?
How do I access the voice mail system to get my messages?
To program a button to access voice mail use the following instructions:
- Press FEATURE 0 0
- Touch an available button
- Press Left Intercom
- Dial 777
- Press FEATURE 00 to exit programming
The message light is on for extension 10 but when I check the mailbox there is no messages. How do I get the light off?
Partner ACS Programming
What are the Partner ACS programming codes?
How do I make my phone ring on incoming calls?
When programming a specific extension to ring you can specify Immediate Ring, Delayed Ring (telephone rings after a 20-second delay), or No Ring.
Delayed Ring is useful for backup coverage on shared lines, such as for secretaries who cover each otherâ??s lines. No Ring is useful for all extensions except 10 when an operator answers all calls, or for telephones with no regular users, such as those in conference rooms.
To change the way outside lines ring at an extension:
1. Press Feature 00 at extension 10 or 11.
2. Press left intercom button twice
3. Press right intercom button once. You should now be in centralized telephone programming.
4. Enter the number of the extension to be programmed for Line Ringing. The green lights next to the line or pool buttons show the current Line Ringing settings for all lines or pools assigned to the extension. (If a line is not assigned to a button, the green light next to that button is off.)
The following ringing options can be shown by the green light next to each line.
- ImmediateRing onsteady
- DelayedRing flashesslowly
- No Ring flutters quickly
5. Press the line or pool button until the button light shows the correct setting (the setting for the currently selected line or pool also appears on the display).
4. Press the right intercom button and enter a new extension to continue programming another extension, or press FEATURE 0 0 to exit programming mode.
How do I determine which Partner ACS version I have?
Press FEATURE 59 at any display telephone and the display will show the software version of your Partner ACS
Can I forward calls to my cell phone with the Partner ACS?
The Partner ACS Release 6 or greater allows for the forwarding of calls to your cell phone. Detailed instructions can be found here: Forwarding Calls to your Cell Phone on the Avaya Partner ACS Phone System
Extension 10 has the following on the display "ChgBat W/PowerOn or ReplaceSysBat W/Power On". What do I do?
When battery power is getting low, the system displays a ChgBat W/PowerOn or ReplaceSysBat W/Power On message on the top line of display telephones at extensions 10 and 11 in place of the default day/date/time message. You should replace the batteries within 45 days of seeing the message.