Bogen HFSF1 High Fidelity Ceiling Speaker
Bogen HFSF1 High Fidelity Ceiling Speaker BG-HFSF1
- Bogen high-fidelity, small-footprint loudspeaker.
- Superior sound in a very compact enclosure.
- Wide-dispersion coaxial driver for broad, even coverage; superb off-axis response.
- Small footprint, visually appealing.
- Only 7-1/4" face diameter.
- Installs in a wide range of ceiling types.
- For 70V and low-impedance systems.
- Selectable power taps via front-mounted control (under grille); 16, 8, 4, 2, 1 watts at 70V.
- 16-ohm input setting for low-impedance systems (selectable via front-mounted control, under grille).
- Quick wiring with a removable plug-in connector.
- Plug-in connector provides loop-through terminals for the next speaker.
- The terminal cover provides knockout for a flexible conduit connection.
- Compounded rubber surround for lasting performance year after year.
- Integral mounting clamps tighten quickly and firmly.
- Attachment point for seismic safety cable.
- Off-white textured finish easily painted to match room decor.