All-in-one modular crimping tool for precision crimping of phone or data plugs.
All-in-one crimping tool for Western Electric (WE)/Stewart Stamping (SS) -type, 6- and 8-position modular telephone plugs. Ratchet-controlled to master the tension of the tool for ease of use. Premium black oxide finish resists rusting. Embedded flat cable cutter and stripper.
1) To cut and strip 6-conductor flat cable, insert the cable into the slot labeled 6MM. Squeeze the handles to close theblades and cut the cable.
2) Rest the cut cable end on the inside ridge for 6MM. Squeeze the handles to close the stripping blades and pull the cable out to strip the outer insulation.
3) For 8-conductor cables, perform step 1 using the 12MM slot position.
4) Assemble cable according to the connector manufacturer's instructions and according to the required pin-out.
5) Install the connector/cable assembly with the key tab facing upward into the required 6-pin or 8-pin crimp. Squeeze the handles to ratchet and crimp.