Fluke Networks Modular Crimper for 6 and 8 Position – 11212-530
Fluke Networks Modular Crimper for 6 and 8 Position - 11212-530 HC-11212-530
- Harris modular crimper
- Crimps AWG 28-24 telephone and data cables
- Crimps 6 and 8 position connectors
- Embedded flat cable cutter and stripper
- All-in-one modular crimping tool for precision crimping of phone or data plugs.
- All-in-one crimping tool for Western Electric (WE)/Stewart Stamping (SS) -type, 6- and 8-position modular telephone plugs. Ratchet-controlled to master the tension of the tool for ease of use. Premium black oxide finish resists rusting. Embedded flat cable cutter and stripper.
- Operating Instructions:
- 1) To cut and strip 6-conductor flat cable, insert the cable into the slot labeled 6MM. Squeeze the handles to close theblades and cut the cable.
- 2) Rest the cut cable end on the inside ridge for 6MM. Squeeze the handles to close the stripping blades and pull the cable out to strip the outer insulation.
- 3) For 8-conductor cables, perform step 1 using the 12MM slot position.
- 4) Assemble cable according to the connector manufacturer's instructions and according to the required pin-out.
- 5) Install the connector/cable assembly with the key tab facing upward into the required 6-pin or 8-pin crimp. Squeeze the handles to ratchet and crimp.